Effective Policy & Procedure Management for Facilities
- Apr 29, 2023
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
- Facility Design‚ Use‚ and Safety
Evaluate procedural opportunities for your campus and develop a plan for implementing a solution which includes Effective Policies and Procedures.
- What does successful Policies and Procedure Management look like?
- Design Strategy: starting with basic and then building upon that with detailed steps
- Instituting policies and procedures in your departments and on your campus
- Getting buy-in from the whole team/campus/church
- Keeping policies and procedures current and enforcing them effectively
Chris BarronExecutive Director of NACFM
Chris currently serves as the Executive Director for the National Association of Church Facilities Managers while managing facilities and IT full time at Faith Baptist Youngsville, NC. Chris leads an adult Faith Group on Sundays, heads up Men’s Devotional Breakfast at Faith each month, and loves to build stuff in his garage in his spare time.