Cleaning Isn’t Just About a Clean Space
- Apr 29, 2023
- 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Facility Design‚ Use‚ and Safety
- Are you ready for Sunday?
- Does it look good?
- Does it smell good?
- Does if feel good?
- Why should you consider residential cleaning products over commercial grade products?
- If your cleaning services are subbed out, it is crucial to allow them to lead after learning your facility DNA
- How often are you checking bids to make sure you are getting the best coverage possible?
- How are you forward thinking with feedback, not only from your team but also your congregation?
- Are you empowering your team to make decisions on their own that will benefit the cleanliness of your facility?
- How are you addressing accountability?
Eric KennedyDirector of Facility Management & Project Manager at Stevens Creek Church
After attending CFX 2021, Eric Kennedy felt compelled to participate as a presenter for 2022. He’s been with Stevens Creek Church in Augusta, GA for almost 10 years and loves his work.
Even though he’s a licensed Pastor, he does not feel called to preach; instead, he’s called to build His church. Eric enjoys making the calls behind the scenes that focus on the future for generations to come.
Eric is married to his wife Kristen and has 3 kids: Cameron who is 14, Christian who is 13 and Charlee Kate who is 4…oh and their French Bulldog, Lola Belle.
Aside from serving at church, Eric also owns a small business called Blue Manor Design, LLC, a company he built that gives design and logistics to indoor and outdoor renovation projects.